Pre-orders for the Q Marshal and Q Wander smartwatches from Fossil go up on Friday, August 12.
Controlled by Android Wear, the two most recent smartwatches from Fossil component exchangeable watch straps, 45mm case sizes, and in addition refined steel and “great” cowhide complements.
Different elements for the gadgets incorporate a mouthpiece for talking orders, speakers for discernable input, attractive chargers, in addition to action coordination with Google Fit, UA Record, UP by Jawbone, and the sky is the limit from there.
Concerning estimating, Fossil records that the beginning cost of both, the Q Marshal and Q Wander, is $295.
Look at the full rundown of elements underneath. On the off chance that you are keen on both of these smartwatches, look at the pre-request join beneath, which will have the gadgets accessible on Friday
- Touchscreen, always-on display
- 45 mm case size
- Notifications with vibration
- Compatible with Android™ and iOS
- Refined steel and classic leather accents
- Microphone & Speaker
- Activity tracking & Step Goal Setting
- Customizable watch face design
- Interchangeable straps
- Automatic Time Zone
- Magnetic Charger
- Partner Activity Integration including Google Fit, UA Record by Under Armour, UP by Jawbone and MyFitness Pal
Pre-Order HERE starting Friday