The upcoming HTC Nexus Sailfish is said to be the unpowered form of its bigger sibling, HTC Nexus Marlin.
At the back of our heads, we generally realized that the cell phone was pressing a Snapdragon 820 SoC underneath its hood, and as per the most recent Geekbench benchmarking result, those outcomes have conveyed us nearer to making sense of the genuine details of the phone.
Geekbench Lists 4GB Of RAM For The HTC Nexus Sailfish – Decent Single And Multi-Core Scores Obtained By The Smartphone
On the off chance that you turn your regard for the picture given beneath, both the single and multi-center test outcomes point to not too bad execution, which gives away the way that the up and coming cell phone could run a Snapdragon 820.
Besides, Geekbench frequently records the second 50% of the processor running in the SoC, and you can obviously read that it says 1.59GHz for the processor’s recurrence.
To give your memory a slight shock, Snapdragon 820’s Kryo CPU’s breakdown has been recorded underneath and we’ve likewise included the contrasts between this chipset and a Snapdragon 821, which is the speediest SoC running in Android phones at this present time.
- CPU performance cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 2.2GHz
- CPU power efficiency cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 1.6GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530 running at 624MH
- CPU performance cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 2.4GHz
- CPU power efficiency cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530 running at 650+MHz
Furthermore, we have also listed down the purported specifications of the upcoming HTC Nexus Sailfish:
- 5-inch 1080p display (No details on display type, but we have a hunch it’s going to be an AMOLED display)
- Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor (Chipset model currently known, but its most likely going to be a Snapdragon 820)
- 4GB RAM
- 2770mAh battery
- 32GB storage (Could possibly be higher storage models announced for varied price tags)
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front (12MP rear camera could possibly have 4K video recording capabilities as well as slow-mo video recording features)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- USB-C port
- Bottom-firing speaker or speakers
- Top-mounted headphone jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 module