Yesterday we were reporting of a leaked Geekbench benchmark of the upcoming Gionee S9.
Now the phone has been officially launched, the dual camera setup is confirmed, but what else is there? Let’s have a look!
Gionee S9 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display
- MediaTek Helio P10 CPU with Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM (expandable to 128GB)
- Camera: Primary 13.0MP & 5.0MP cameras, LED flash
- Camera: Secondary 13.0MP camera with 79° degrees wide angle lens
- Battery: 3000mAh
- InLife UI 2.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Weight: 168.2g
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm
The Gionee S9 comes with a full metal unibody design — exception made for the antenna lines — and sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display coated in 2.5D curved glass.
It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 CPU clocked at 2Ghz paired up with a Mali-T860 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (expandable to 128GB).
Gionee’s handset is only 7.4mm thick, weighs 168.2 grams and it packs a 3000mAh capacity battery.
As far as connectivity goes, the Gionee S9 supports 4G VoLTE, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Gionee S9 will come with Amigo 3.5, a security-focused OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.