In the middle of the week, one of the innovations that we always expect is the one that refers to Microsoft and the new compilations that are released within the Program Windows Insider and today, to Wednesday, this would not be an exception.
And is that Microsoft has released a new build, this time within the Fast Ring.
Specifically, it is about Build 16291, which has begun the deployment of the members of the Insider Program that can benefit from it. A Build for Windows 10 on PC that may be the last to be released with improvements related to Fall Creators Update.
The announcement, of course, has been made by Dona Sarkar through his Twitter account and next to it we find a link to know what improvements we can find in this compilation.
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) September 19, 2017
These are the improvements that are included in Build 1629 1:
- Cortana sees improved synchronization options from the PC with Android and iOS devices as users can continue the tasks they were performing on their PC from their mobile devices.
- Fixed an error that caused the Windows Update history to appear empty after a feature update.
- Fixed a bug present when scrolling what was failing with the F12 development tools.
- Fixed the bug that made the “I forgot my pin” option only worked once.
- Fixed a bug in Microsoft Edge that caused a bug if we added a favorite and then sorted it by name.
- Fixed a bug in the latest builds with indexing, which caused the Outlook 2016 search to fail to display the message.
- Fixed an issue with the UWP application that failed to minimize it and then clicked on a call notification.
- The Insiders with Surface Pro 3 that underwent a loop of restarts, now have an explanation of Microsoft to solve the problem.