Now, a week later, comes the third beta of these Operating systems for developers to test the novelties before being officially released to the public.
In general, the four betas released today focus on improving the stability and safety of devices:
- IOS 10.3.2: An update that improves system security after the general launch of iOS 10.3
- MacOS 10.12.5: Stability improvements after the launch of MacOS 10.12.4 with Night Shift.
- WatchOS 3.2.2: Speed and performance improvements on the Apple Watch.
- TvOS 10.2.1: Improvements in scrolling and navigation on the Apple TV.
Betas are in their third version and are available to developers or to those who have an Apple device registered as a developer.
It is expected that in a couple of weeks the definitive versions will arrive for users, possibly the latest versions before the release of a major update in June next to WWDC.
- WatchOS 3.2 Beta 3 & tvOS 10.2 Beta 3 Download Available
- Mac OS Sierra Beta 8 & Public Beta 7 Preview
- When will the first public beta of iOS 11 be ready?