Rumors related to the next phones that Apple will continue to grow and point to this year we could see not only one but several new devices of the company in the market.
As the world of technology does not rest even in Easter, then we will review the best rumors.
Again we heard rumors related to the arrival of the fast charge to the iPhone. MacRumors says that the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 7s and the iPhone 7s Plus, would have fast charge, 3GB of RAM and Lightning connector.
But in addition to integrating the fast charge, Apple would modify its technology with SLP, integrating the inductive wireless load that would help the phone load in record time.
According to the media, reliable sources related to Apple leaked some of the supposed characteristics that will have the phone of the tenth anniversary. These are:
- Touch ID on the screen.
- 4mm bezels around all edges of the device.
- Contoured 2.5D glass in the front and back of the device, accompanied by a metal structure.
- Wireless charging.
- The same dimensions of the iPhone 7.
- 5.8-inch OLED display.
- FaceTime front camera invisible behind the screen.
- A longer on/off button with two contact points. Unknown reason.
Finally, another rumor released by Reuters this week indicates that the iPhone 8 will not only have a major redesign of its design but will also offer more autonomy in the battery of its smartphones.
Even rumors indicate that the apple company would be developing its own PMIC chip to dramatically improve this look on the iPhone’s 10th anniversary.
- Can Apple surprise us with the iPhone 8? All we know so far
- Looks like the iPhone 7 won’t be waterproof – but will be slimmer
- You may not need to even touch your next iPhone