OnePlus 3 owners ought to be watchful for a redesign this week to OxygenOS 3.2.6 that OnePlus is calling “sizeable.”
What’s in it?
Call quality fixes, camera and Bluetooth enhancements, better brilliance execution, and changes to things like battery utilization, touch precision, and how the telephone handles outsider ringtones.
The full rundown of changes is beneath. Be vigilant for that redesign by heading into Settings>About phone>System upgrades.
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some Bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switches in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switches in Display settings