Square Enix Confirms Final Fantasy XV Delay, Hajime Tabata comments

Square Enix has now authoritatively affirmed the postponement of Final Fantasy XV.

The diversion is presently slated for a discharge on November 29th.

In the course of recent days, bits of gossip surfaced concerning the postponement, which later demonstrated right after a Tweet from Kotaku’s Jason Schreier.

In an official public statement, Square Enix remarked on the diversion’s postponement. As per the amusement’s chief, Hajime Tabata, additional time is expected to further clean the diversion.

“From the moment we joined this project, our vision was to create a level of freedom and realism previously unseen in the series. Regrettably, we need a little bit more time to deliver on this vision and are confident that this new release date will help us achieve this,” said Hajime Tabata the game director.

“As the director and lead of this project, I wish to personally apologize for the additional wait. As a team, we want FINAL FANTASY XV to achieve a level of perfection that our fans deserve. We kindly ask for your understanding.”

Tabata asked for patience and promises to deliver FFXV in the best possible state on November 29.

“We understand well that there are so many people out there who are looking forward to the release of FFXV every day. We are incredibly sorry for having to keep all of you waiting another two months and I apologize sincerely”, he said.

“ However, after these two months we will deliver FINAL FANTASY XV in the best possible state it can be, to players who have bought the game from all around the world. So I would be grateful if you could continue to be patient and look forward to the 29th of November”.

Final Fantasy XV will be discharged for both the PS4 and Xbox One.

A PC form of the diversion isn’t discounted by Square Enix, however, Tabata communicated that if a PC rendition was to be discharged, he needs it to be a tech showcase, instead of an immediate port.

Related News