When we first started reviewing things like emulation software we were quite skeptical about it but soon we realized that it is not that difficult to understand. While Xbox 360 emulator proved to be one of the toughest ones to make so far , it is now in development phase and i hope that it will be 100% ready for use in first quarter of 2014. At the moment i’d like to introduce one of the latest emulators , and it is called PC-x360 emulator.
A recent Xbox Emulator 4.2.3 beta version has been introduced on Emulator Spot. Not only does it feature a complete redesign of the interface , it changes some core features that you will understand if you are tech savvy but an ordinary user like me is interested in only few new features that will make my gaming easier.
New Features :
The most interesting ones i managed to find are :
- Auto updates (i love this , not only you do not have to go to the official website to check for updates every few days , you can get these automatically when you run the tool , really nice)
- New options tab (i somewhat preferred the old one but it is still good and looks much better)
- No BIOS required (this one is huge , not only you do not need the Xbox 360 Emulator BIOS , but it will run much faster now)
- Support for some of the new games such as GTA 5
- Emulator now supports Mac OS and you can read more about it on this post
- Automatic optimization according to PC specifications